A few weekends ago, my friend Lindsay got married. It was SUCH an awesome ceremony and reception- very chill, just like she and Jeremy are. It fit them so well! Their daughter is 2 1/2 and she took the rings up to them at the alter and then ran back to her seat. So cute! They decided to get married 3 months before the ceremony, and you would never know that everything was so last minute. The setting was perfect at this old school house in the wine country, and the weather up there was a bit warmer than in Santa Maria, in fact I had to use Rachel's baby sunblock! It was great to see Lindsay, as well as my other close friends from high school. It is always fun to catch up and see how we are all still basically the same 16 year olds. Lindsay's daughter Mia will be 3 in December, and they are expecting another girl in November. Rachel has a little 4 month old girl named Alana. And now I am pregnant! It was great to chat with them about what I can expect in the next few months/years. And we got to meet Kea's fiance, Brian, who was a really great guy. I love get-togethers like this one!
(Mia made a playdoh ring like her mommies)
(The Bride and Groom - too cute!)

No comments:
Post a Comment