Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Make a Wish...


Thank you to everyone for the warm Birthday wishes! I had a great day! Eric bought me a couple of lens filters for my camera, and I got Photoshop! I can't wait to install it and play around! Thank you to my friends for the nice cards and gifts!! Everyone made me feel very special! I got to go out to eat at a really nice restuarant here called the Vintage Press. I had never eaten there, and neither had Eric. It was OMG delicious! Eric had macadamia nut crusted halibut and I had pistachio crusted salmon! For dessert, I had already eaten a yummy chocolate cake earlier in the day that my friend Amy made me, so I had a lighter dessert with dinner: strawberry shortcake! It was a great day! I get to continue the celebration with my family this weekend. Sad to be 29 for the first time, but hopefully this year will bring some exciting things.

1 comment:

S said...

Happy birthday!

Ah, how I'd love to be 29 again. . .