
N-E-WAZ... I have had some photos from our SF trip burning a hole in my camera, waiting to come out and be posted! We made a trip over to the city a few weekends ago for a Dodger game, and MAN we lucked out because the weather was beautiful! I had a great time hanging out with my girls Christy and Emily. Our agenda included checking out Emily's new(er) pad, drinking wine, eating mexi, drinking more, running across the Golden Gate bridge and back (the ultimate hangover cure for anyone), shopping and catching the Dodgers/Giants game! There were some other, er, unforgettable moments that I will just let those of us who were there remember. (Girls, you know what I mean).

Poor Christy tore her Achilles tendon a couple of weeks before our visit, so she was a champ hobbling around Union street with us, and even drove us out to the bridge and waited for us in the car! I know that was hard for her usual energizer bunny self, but we will do it again in the fall when she is all healed and healthy!


I promise I will TRY to be a better blogger. Soon. I have some photos I'd like to post. I was able to spend time with my friend Corinne last weekend, I want to blog about that. She posted a really nice blog about our friendship recently, check it out here.

For now, try to stay hydrated, sun block up, and stay out of this heat! Ugh!


1 comment:
Ooh, I love SF! Glad you had fun!
*ICLW*
Post a Comment