I wanted to share some portraits I took of Noah to use in his birth announcements. Now that the announcements have all gone out, I thought I would show you all some of the rest of the photos.

This is the photo I ended up using for the announcement. I just love the smiles and giggles he makes in his sleep! He doesn't do it as often as he did when he was teeny tiny, but every now and then he will and it just makes me smile!
These below are just some others that I took. I made the cocoon that he is inside of, and I did it without a pattern, I just basically made a really large beanie with really large knitting needles. The thing started to unravel, so my mom helped me fashioned a sort of "sinch" tie. It worked out okay!


I also knitted the hat he is wearing. However, I am not good at integrating two colors (if anyone has a suggestion how to do it better, I am open to ideas). So don't look too closely.




2 comments:
Channone, the pics are beautiful, and the stuff you knitted...AMAZING!!
LOVE the hat!
Sarah (From FF_)
The pics in the hat are so adorable... I wish it was Christmas and that was on a holiday card on my fridge in SF. : )
Post a Comment