We have been a busy little family these past few weeks! Daddy has been out of town a lot, so Noah and I have been trying to keep busy with activities around Visalia. When Daddy does come home though, Noah's face just lights up! It is so cute that he knows who we are. Just hopping on here to post some random family pictures that I have taken at home this summer.
He loves his daddy's whisker kisses
We have been playing in our blow-up baby pool a lot since it is in the high 90's and 100's here on a regular basis. Noah is now no longer scared to put his head in the water up to his ears. And he loves to stretch out and kick the water!
Auntie Am and I found this ADORABLE outfit when we were shopping at H&M and I couldn't resist! I sing this song to Noah at bedtime. And he is my sunshine!
Love the funny faces he makes because he is teething! (Do NOT however love the lack of sleep I am getting, he is getting and the general all around fussiness that comes with teething).
Love this squishy face!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment