Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Vida Loca: Week 1

We have been SO incredibly busy the past few weeks that a Tazmanian Devil himself would tell us to slooooooow dooooooown!

To start with, two saturdays ago my friend's Liz and Ryan got married in San Jose! You can check out their wedding photos here. I myself have NO photos from the event because for some reason I have been forgetting to take my camera with me to big events! It is bumming me out! I blame my lack of sleep./div>

So after we drove to San Jose and back in the same day, we turned around and drove Eric to the airport the next day as he was spending theweek inSeattle/Portland. Noah, Cienzo and I then loaded up the car and headed to the coast for the week. It also happened to coincide with my mom and Aunt Chris' annual scrapbook week. They have been doing this for at least ten years now, and I was happy that I got to be with them. Though, having a baby slowed my progress this year. Even though we scrapped sun up to sun down, I only completed 8 pages. But, as my Aunt said, it is 8 more pages than I had when I got there!

On Friday I drove to Santa Barbara to pick Eric up from the airport, and then spent the early evening nursing Noah and putting him to bed before I drove home by myself to Clovis. See, I told my good friend Corinne that I wouldphotograph her son's birthday party for her on Saturday. She lives in Clovis. The difficult thing was my best friend Marcie was having her Bachelorette party that same day. In San Luis. So I spent the night in my own home, drove to Fresno to take photos, and then drove back to the coast for Marcie's celebration and dinner, then drove back to Santa Maria for the night. By Sunday morning it had been an entire day since I had seen my son! That was my first night away, and though it was hard, all of my tasks were much easier to accomplish without him in tow.

So to wrap up: Noah had fun spending time with gramma and grandpa

Hanging out on the lawn, Noah with his sippy cup, Gramps with his Mountain Dew
Wearing Grandpa's bike helmet - Darth Vader in training!
Gramma tickles!
Checking out the cool highchair tray that Grammy bought him


Corinne threw a GREAT 5th birthday party forAlex, and even got featured on a party planning website Kara's Party Ideas, for which she used my photos, so I was kind of proud of myself.

The big 5 year old!

Even though it is not party related, this is my favorite photo of the day!

Marcie's bachelorette party was so much fun! It is great tohang out with good friends and always be able to feel like no time has passed since the last time you saw each other. We had a great time at the hot springs, then got ready togo out and we all wore cute shirts that said "Marcie's Last Fling Before the Ring" and then onthe back my shirt said my name and "bridesmaid" underneath. We went to dinner at this fun place called the Kilt and then I went downtown to MoTav for a little dancing before heading home.





It was a fun week, but I was glad to get back to my house and my own bed, and Noah's own crib. For a few days anyway. Because then week 2 began.....

1 comment:

Jaime Davis Photography said...

great pics channone they look professional GREAT JOB!