Despite the fact that Eric has been gone for the past seven days, Noah and I have had a really great week together! I keep hearing the lyrics from One Republic's "Good Life" playing in my head. Little mister has been taking some good 1.5-2 hour naps which makes him actually pretty fun to hang out with when he is awake!
We spent some time with my mom while she was here visiting, and also made a trip to the children's consignment sale where we got some new toys for Noah. Noah and I made some trips to the park, the Farmer's Market, and even had lunch just him and I at a local mexican food restaurant. I really have been enjoying my quality time with him. But we are ready for daddy to come home too. We took some photos with daddy before he left for Baltimore, and it's just a slice of our life. But it's a good life!
"We've got our stories, but please tell me, what there is to complain about..."

No comments:
Post a Comment