Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding



Last weekend my best friend Marcie married her college sweetheart Hector at a lovely vineyard in Orcutt, CA called Addamo Estate Vineyards. It was so fun for me to be a part of their wedding festivities! It was a busy week, but a fun week for sure! I was able to take some behind the scenes photos at the rehearsal and dinner, and the morning of the wedding getting ready. BUT I was so sad and angry with myself because all of the behind-camera stuff I was doing caused me to forget to take a picture with the BRIDE! I know!! Luckily her photographer got some photos of us, so I will just have to be ordering from him!




Given the fact that it had been 100+ degrees on the coast that week, followed by rain the MORNING of the wedding, the actual wedding turned out beautifully! It was a warmer day for Santa Maria, no jacket necessary. But it wasn't too hot that you were sweaty. And the next morning at their post-wedding brunch it was dreary and rainy. It was like God opened up a few hours of good weather just for them! Congratulations Marcie!!! Love you!

Oh, and I need to thank my parents. They left the wedding a little early to take Noah home to their house for the evening. Eric and I enjoyed a night off from parenting, and Noah was well taken care of with Grammie and Grandpa! Of course, he slept until 8:00am for them! Of course.

No comments: