Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DISNEY MANIA!!



If a picture is worth a thousand words, than I have a million+ words to say about our trip to Disneyland! So, I will let the photos do most of the talking!

Hey Noah! Are you ready to meet Mickey Mouse?!?! (I think he is as excited as his mom!)


Proof that if you want something done right, do it yourself. Oh well, should have known a lady with a giant white Mickey glove on couldn't take a photo. Oh, and the cute Mickey shirt was given to Noah by my friend Marcie when Noah was just a few weeks old, in anticipation of this trip! She understands my Disney obsession so well! haha And the adorable Mouse ears beanie was from my friend Yadira!


It's A Small World, both outside and inside, was full of child wonderment...



*THE* Highlight of the trip was Noah getting to meet Mickey Mouse! Twice! And he tried to eat his nose each time! We were so relieved that he didn't cry, and even happier that he seemed to really like him! He didn't want to leave his side!


The Kelley family made a trip down to Disneyland with us! That was a lot of fun to see their girls enjoy the parks. They had never been there before!


Also, my mom and sister and Eric's mom came down and stayed with us so that they could be a part of Noah's first trip to Disney! They also relieved Eric and I so that we could spend some time together while the baby was sleeping! Thanks guys!



The second most fun thing was Playhouse Disney Live! All of the kids enjoyed seeing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny live on stage and they got to dance around and get some wiggles out (which the moms and dads really appreciated!) FYI Disney is not great for kids like 7 months old to about 14 months old. There are no grassy areas to let them crawl around because the grass is chemically treated. =( So by the last day Noah was ready to say good bye to his confining stroller forever.


Among the other highlights of the trip (in the big collage below) was Noah flying on the Dumbo ride (he went twice, once with mommy and once with daddy). He also liked the carousels, and he rode on both the one in CA and in Dland. We met up with our friend Joe the last day, and Noah got to ride some rides with his kids Hannah and Brody.

I also got to have lunch with some good friends who live down south and their little babies are within a few months of the same age as Noah! As I was saying above, my friend Yadira sent Noah the mouse ears. Well, she also got a pair for her son Jake, and then sent a girly pair to our other friend Colleen for her daughter Samantha. All three of them wore their ears when he had lunch! It was so cute!

Another highlight was eating Mickey Mouse shaped waffle for breakfast (Noah's first waffle ever) and meeting some of the characters in person while we were eating.


I was so glad that we had so many days at Disney! But it still seemed like the trip went way too fast!!! I can't wait to go back again at Christmas time!!!

5 comments:

Veronica said...

I had NO clue you blogged! Thanks for commenting today. I am so excited that you have a blog so I can see your life in pictures and hear your stories! I love blogging!

Glad you guys had a great time at Disneyland. We still haven't taken our girls there but I'll be sure to plan that with your advice of timing for babies. I want it to be a fun trip when we made it down that way, whenever that is!

P.S. What kind of lens do you use? I just ordered a new 50 mm lens and can't wait to get it!

-Sarah- said...

Wow, great pics! Im so sad I didn't get to see you and Noah!
Sarah (Nahary)

~cHaNnOne~ said...

Yay Veronica! Can't wait to see your 50mm pics!

I know Sarah! But we will get together down there soon! What is your blog address? Are you still keeping up on it?

Corn said...

Someone has figured out how to do collages....! Very cute photos, love them. Hope to see you guys soon!!

Yadi said...

Love all your Disney Pics! So glad the beanie kept Noah warm. Luv him!!!