Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Noah's first Halloween was a success!


He had such a GREAT time at the pumpkin patch! I never knew it could be so fun taking a kiddo there! Eric and I had fun finding a pumpkin for Noah and Cienzo too. He just loved the big ol' pumpkins as you can see. But I think what Noah liked the best was the dirt! He was definitely covered in it when we left!




On Halloween day we carved our pumpkins and Noah was dressed in his Halloween play clothes outfit! He left the beanie on all day. It didn't bother him! I think he is going to be a hat man.


Then in the evening my friend Heather invited us to her church's Harvest Festival! There was so much for kids to do there! Bounce houses, carnival games (including my old school favorite: Cake walk!) and there was even a toddler play area for the little ones! And it was all for free! Isn't that awesome?! So Noah was the cutest monkey around, if I do say so! We took him trick or treating with Taylor and Colbie (my friend Bree's daughters) and he held his bucket out for some candy at one of the houses! I forgot to take my camera with me but Bree got some cute pictures of the little trick or treaters.



I shared a little piece of Kit Kat bar with Noah and I am not sure if that little piece was just too much of a tease, or if he likes the crinkly wrappers...but he went for the Halloween candy whole-heartedly!




No comments: