
On Halloween weekend, Eric ran in the Northern California's Warrior Dash! I have a feeling it is always a crazy event. But because it was on Halloween saturday I think there were more crazies out than usual! Lots of fun costumes and ideas. We even saw one woman in an evening gown and her husband was in a SUIT! Yep, they ran through the mud like that!
All the "warriors" get these Viking hats to wear as part of the race package. Noah and I had more fun wearing it than Eric did! See how clean Eric is still?? This is obviously at the beginning of the race!
The race is all day long with ten seperate start times, and each start time had about 600 runners!!! The starting line was really cool too, instead of a gun shot start, they have flame throwers!!! Noah wasn't a huge fan, but I thought it was pretty cool!
The course was 3.5 miles long, but included ten different obstacle courses like snow tires, hay bale hills, and a FIRE pit! The last two obstacles (fire pits and mud pit) were near the end of the race so that spectators could capture their friends and families getting beat up!!
I was so proud of Eric!!! He did it all in less than 40 minutes! And he had a lot of fun doing it! Hopefully next time I can join him, and I am sure that Noah would love playing around in the mud!








No comments:
Post a Comment