He did however, enjoy all of the floor space for driving his cars.
I think I was sad because of how aware I was that things had changed so much in that six months. I was working now, unlike the last time I was in this house. Noah was barely learning to crawl let alone walk up the stairs. And he definitely was not aware that all of the cupboard doors open and close the last time we were in this house. A testament to how quickly life moves on, whether we want it to or not. And our babies grow sooooo fast! That's enough to make any mother sad!!
We slept on an aerobed in our old room and Noah slept in his pac'n'play in his old room. When he woke up early Sunday morning, we got him and brought him into the areobed with us. He snuggled up to his daddy and I snapped this photo of them. You can see that the room and walls are empty, all that is left is our stencil that used to be above our bed that said "LOVE". All that is left is love. Ain't that the truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment