Sunday, January 1, 2012
Twenty Twelve
Happy new year!!!! I am very excited to bring in the new year this year. Nothing good came out of 2011 for me. It was one of the more difficult years I've faced in my adult life. Maybe I will blog about it some day. Maybe I won't. Either way, I am finally in a place mentally where I am ready to move on, and I am very much looking forward to new things. Just as long as I'm alive to enjoy it since we are all supposed to be wiped out when the world ends this year. :) And yes, I do have some goals for this next year - carrying over two from this past year that I wasn't able to accomplish. We are already working had today to start the new year off right - we have purged ourselves of all cookies and candy remaining from christmas, and went through the house throwing out "bad" food like chips, pasta, etc. Raising my glass to toast a wonderful new year, not only for myself, but for all of the people I hold dear!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I always look forward to your blogs. Glad they are becoming more frequent again. Love ya! xoxoxo
I don't know who this is but thank you! I'm going to try and be a little better about updating this year.
Post a Comment