We had a fabulous time on our family trip to Hawaii and Disneyland last week. It definitely warrants a whole entire blog post of photos and memories. However, it being the Christmas season and all, I don't have time for that right now. I just hopped on to leave myself a reminder. Because I *think* what this blog has morphed into is my little private-public journal of my life, sometimes in a nutshell, and sometimes in a novel. But I don't want to forget the things that at the moment I say "oh my gosh this is so
For example, lately Noah has been into hugs and kisses and cuddling. It's great!! I love it! But aside from that, he has the cutest phrase lately. He says to Eric or me, "Mama, I hold you" with his tiny chubby arms out stretched toward my shoulders, hoping I will pick him up and give him hugs. How can I refuse How can anyone?! It's both comical and heart-warming at the same time! That's all. Just don't forget it.

No comments:
Post a Comment