Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am soooooo far behind on blog posts that I have wanted to make. We took a trip to Hawaii back in December, and yeah, I haven't even dedicated 20 words to that awesome family trip. We spent some time during Christmas at Disneyland, we picked out and decorated our christmas tree, we went to Newport Beach to watch my cousin get married, we went to Las Vegas now (twice!) and we spent a night in Oxnard with some of my closest friends (you can read more about that on my photography website). Needless to say, I've got my work cut out for me. Oh yeah, and I'm editing client photos, responding to e-mail inquiries, phoning clients, etc. So we will see how much I can accomplish. For now, here is a quick post showing Noah's new transformed big boy "Cars" room. He LOVES his Cars bed, it makes bedtime so nice and easy for me and Eric!





On the day of his actual birthday, we took him to my parent's house to take a nap so that we could transform his room. Then, I went and picked him up and brought him back home that evening to see the unveiling. We had the camcorder going as he walked down the hall and he just entered his room in silent shock and awe. It was a great birthday!!! I'm sure Noah would agree. :)

1 comment:

nightingale. said...

I love his big boy room! Especially how cute his little bed is!