Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 comes to a close


It is New Years Eve today, and before we start 2014 I wanted to remember to reflect on this past Christmas. There are things about you (Noah) that I don't want to forget. 

For example, this Christmas you got a ton of Switch N Go dinosaurs, and the day after Christmas you wanted to use your Christmas money to buy MORE! 



Things that were new this Christmas that you really enjoyed were a Lego Advent calendar, and also this year you discovered Home Alone and Home Alone 2. You went around calling everyone "filthy animals." Also this year you had a baby cousin, and you guys had matching Christmas pjs just like me and my cousins used to have! 


A few funny observations are that you are just like your Daddy sometimes. You shook the presents and deducted that one contained Legos. And you saw the big Santa gift and supposed that it was the big Switch N Go Dinosaur you asked for.  The thing is though, you are still such a grateful kid, and you went around all Christmas Day saying that "I sure must have been a good boy this year." And "I guess Santa was watching me after all." 

 
We really missed having our families nearby for the holidays this year (like, REALLY bad.) But we were able to Face Time with them and open a few presents which made it a little more special.


I will end this post with some of my favorite photos that we captured this Christmas.  I really hope and pray that 2014 is filled with good times and blessings for us and for our family and friends.










No comments: