This is you and me as a type this post from my phone while I am stuck on the couch.
This was you a few days ago with your Ooh Ooh:
And this was you the day after Christmas:
You even came partially out of your room but not all the way into the living room and fell asleep on the stairs!! I didn't even know that you were there until I heard you snoring:
Most days you fall asleep on me:
But sometimes you even fall asleep on Dad:
Not sure if you're having a growth spurt or what. But I am not complaining. I know that some day you won't want to snuggle with me at all anymore. So I amsavoring these moments, and appreciating your sweaty little boy smells, and your tiny head laying on my chest, watching your little chest slowly moving in a rhythm that demonstrates total contentment in your sleep.









1 comment:
Ok as I currently sit here holding Miles as he is sleeping I finally have been able to read your blog. Its awesome you have such a way with words. You capture such awesome moments of Noah. I have been a sappy mess reading this however it has made me hold Miles a little longer before putting him down. Love you and miss you- Margo
Post a Comment