Thursday, January 23, 2014

2/52



This past week was a very fun one.  So consequently I had a rough time choosing only one photo for Project 52.  I had my SLR with me more than usual because we went on a road trip to Walt Disney World, and also stayed a night in Siesta Key, Florida to enjoy the sugar beaches down there.  While I had some great photos of Noah at the Magic Kingdom, and also at the beach, I thought that his bed head photos were so HIM right now.  I call this series "Noah's mornings."  His hotel amenities are the same as at home- Chocolate milk? Check. Stuffed animals all around? Check. Dry cereal? Check. Mommies iPad to watch cartoons? Check.  His Auntie Am and I took him to the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney where they have a Build-A-Bear workshop that is just for dinosaurs!  He has had absolutely zero interest in a Build-A-Bear store up until now, so this was a new experience for both of us.  All I can say is thank goodness I don't have a girl!  Those things will suck a little girl in with their clothes, and their accessories…goodness!  I told Noah his dino could be cool and hip and have a hoodie, but that was it.  Luckily he was okay with that and didn't put up much of a fight.  Now we are the loving owners of Buddy.  Or Tiny.  His name changes a lot.

NOTE TO NOAH:  These photos were taken on Friday morning right before we got ready to leave to the Magic Kingdom (Auntie was still asleep, that is why it is dark.)  We had such a fun time there and we were able to ride more of the attractions because it was not as busy.  You were so looking forward to Thunder Mountain, and though you had fun, you were a little nervous and scared.  You especially enjoyed the Haunted Mansion, and it was set up a little differently than at Disneyland.  

Also, if you are interested in doing Project 52 yourself, it is not too late! It is still January! You can join the national project that includes weekly assignments.  Or you can do like me and just take and post an interesting photo of your child once a week!  

No comments: