Monday, July 13, 2009

Independence!



Happy birthday America!






We spent four days down in San Diego, got to see a Padres game (and watch the Dodgers kick their butts!) plus there were special "Friarworks" for the holiday. On the 4th we BBQ at Matt's house and some of his friends came over to eat, drink and play games. It was loads of fun! We were too lazy (and full) to go watch the fireworks, but once the noise started we went upstairs and were able to see the marina fireworks clearly from Matt's bedroom window! It was awesome! Even Cienzo seemed excited (tried to jump out the window to get to them).

I am feeling a great deal of my own independence these days. In the near future, I will blog more about that.




I know, I am a little late. But I had a lot of photos from our trip to San Diego. I couldn't decide which ones to post. And, after all, it is never too late to say happy birthday!

On a similar note: Happy birthday today to my dear friend Christy! She turned the big 3-0 today!!!! I wish you a happy day, and hope for wonderful things in the year to come!

No comments: