
"It takes a long time to grow an old friend." - John Leonard
I have been meaning to post a little blog about my friend Corinne. Last weekend we were at a scrapbook crop Friday evening and there were two 18 year old girls who sat across us all night. While they were sort of annoying, it was funny to think that 1) we were NEVER like that and 2) we met each other when we were their age! Crazy how time flies! Now over 10 years later, we've added husbands and kids to the mix. But we still enjoy each other's company as much as those 18 year old girls!
Corinne is the most down to earth, normal, and funny girl. That is why I love her so much! We generally think the same, and it was like that from the first time we met. Other than my mom, Corinne is the best mother that I know. She THINKS she is a bad mother sometimes, but to others it is very obvious that she loves each of her children and is devoted to making special time with each of them, all while working full time and teaching at night!! She does such a great job balancing being a mother/wife/friend. She is amazing, and she is my inspiration for when I become a mom some day!


1 comment:
Ok make me cry! That was so sweet, what a great friend you are! I made Paul come read this post because it was so sweet!
Post a Comment