Friday, June 19, 2009

Pay no mind to the distance

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city." - George Burns

(My aunt Camille, my Aunt Chris, Sabrina, my mom)
Even though my family is spread out through California, whenever we get together it is like there never was any distance and no time has passed. Everything is the same, for better or worse, and the love is always just as evident as it ever was.
My cousin Sabrina is getting married in August, and she had a bridal shower down in SoCal a few weekends ago. I was able to spend some time with her, as well as my cousins Veronica and Josh.



My mom and my aunt Chris were having their annual scrapbook week, so I was able to spend part of the time with them as well. I got 12 pages done in the four days that I was there! Go me!

I snapped a few shots of my aunt's and my cousin's dogs. (Love the above photo of Maverick, he looks about as pissed as my dog after having the camera in his face!)

Newt

Maverick

No comments: