
I had a magical zen-like moment the other day. I was driving over to the coast, with Cienzo in the backseat, a window rolled down for him, listening to The Dears "You and I are a gang of losers", eating In N Out fries together, and it slowly crept up on me......while the sun was setting and cast a magical orange glow, I realized that I indeed have a pretty great life. I don't think I take time to appreciate it nearly enough. But when it was just Cienz and I in that truck, sharing some fries, looking at me so happily, I was greatful to God for all that I have. Eric, for all his teasing and ridicule, loves me unconditionally. Cienzo loves me even more unconditionally, even as I swat him with a magazine! =) Our little family unit is pretty awesome. This is me happy. Guess I should be used to the feeling. But I'm not.

1 comment:
Yes you do have it pretty good with those two.
Post a Comment