Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cha..Cha..Cha..Cha..Chan-ges

A few weeks ago, Eric started to work on the baby's room. I was not allowed to help or be involved because he wanted the work to be his gift to the baby. Of course, Cienzo got to be his little sidekick helper. And I was able to sneek a few pics.









BEFORE (as guest room)



AFTER (as nursery)
I am still going to add to the decorating once we get the bedding on the crib and I can find some more inspiration for his jungle theme. Also, the lazy boy wasn't supposed to be the rocker, but we didn't have room for it in the living room with our new couch. So, it is now the baby glider.

And yes, we finally got a new sectional! We've been wanting one for a while, but now that we have lost our guest room, we really needed a bigger couch in case someone needed to sleep on it. The chore now has been to try and re-teach Cienzo not to sleep on it. So far we have not prevailed. But I am not giving up just yet!
BEFORE (with two couches)

AFTER (with one sectional)
More nursery pictures to come once I finish decorating! Only two weeks until our baby shower! I am so excited!

No comments: