
Happy November 1st everyone! I am so happy that we are getting into holiday season, and the weather is getting cooler!
Last night for Halloween we went to a neighborhood party. Instead of taking my 24 week photo, I waited until this week to take my belly photo (I am 26 weeks now). I was going to paint it like a pumpkin but that really isn't a costume, per se. So I found some addidas high socks, put on some workout shorts and a sports bra and then Eric painted my belly like a basketball. The neighbor kids thought it was so cool that "she has a basketball growing out of her stomach!" ha ha! Glad I could please!

Eric looked HILARIOUS as a biker dude! Some people didn't even recognize him at first. He was sitting on the couch before we left and he looked JUST like his dad, it was scary! =) I think there is a badass biker always right under his surface, because he just pulled off the outfit so well!
We have been working on transforming the guest room to a nursery, and we got a new sectional couch this weekend that sleeps one or two to make up for the loss of our guest bed. Once I upload pictures, I will post our progress for all to see!

No comments:
Post a Comment