Last weekend our family and friends had a great baby shower for us!! It was a little chilly that day, but it was still so much fun! My mom made a diaper cake for me that was shaped like a pea pod to go with our theme, and she also made a motorcycle one for Eric. They were too cute!
The games were hilarious to watch! One was a diaper relay where teams had to change a diaper with their arms tied together. Then there was the drinking contest, where guys had to drink 2oz of sprite through a baby bottle.
My friend Michelle and I have the EXACT same due date, so of course we had to take a picture together.

My mom and dad got t-shirts for me and Eric too. Eric's shirt is hard to read in the picture but it said "Look what I did!"
We got so many cute baby items and essential baby accessories, Noah is already so loved!!! Thanks again to everyone who made it to the shower. A lot of people had to travel some distance, and we really appreciated it! Can't wait to finish nesting and also use all of the stuff!

1 comment:
Very sweet photos, I LOVE Eric's shirt! So bummed we couldn't make it and share in your special day. I will have to see you soon to give Noah his little gift.
Post a Comment