1) Try to remember that I am not ultimately in charge here (no I don't mean the baby) I mean God is running this show and when I let him take over, things go a lot better.
2) I am a bit spoiled and I need to try to do more nice things for my husband, since he is so adoring to me.
3) One goal (not resolution, goal) this year is to get better at taking photos. I can't wait until my new muse arrives!
4) Another goal is to get fit as soon as possible so that Eric and I can once again start doing more physical activities together, like running some 5k and 10k races.
5) And the BIGGEST most important goal is to be the best mom I can be, not compare myself to others, not get overwhelmed and not forget that most of the greatest memories I have are in the little moments.
I *hope* each of these will help me be a better person in 2010, and a better mom and wife in the long run. I better take a DEEP breath.......ready or not.....here comes the rest of my life!!

1 comment:
Of course you will be a great mom, you are doing something nice for Eric (carrying his child!) and I need to get back in shape too! Let's plan on doing a run together! xoxoxo
Post a Comment