Saturday, January 23, 2010

Waiting....

Well, still no baby here. Not that there should be yet since I am 14 days away from my due date still. But we are ready any time this little guy wants to come. I finally got around to taking pictures of his nursery. It has been completed for a couple months now, but it needed some cleaning up and organization, which we completed last weekend.


My mom got us the cute little wooden jungle animals, so I decided to put them in their own frame and use as decoration. The quilt on the recliner was made by Eric's aunt Ilona. And see the diaper bag on the chair? Ready to go to the hospital when needed.


Here is a wide view of his entire room just about. I made the jungle vine and Eric helped me hang it. He did the letters and the frames though.


Cienzo comes in the baby's room all the time and rolls and around and sleeps. I think he might think it is a room for him!



Daddy is so proud of the "hog" bank he bought Noah! It is pretty darn cute!


So, there are signs around our house that a baby is on the way. But for now, it's just us three. I am praying for some patience through this, since it could still be a few weeks. Quote from Eric this morning, "I can't wait for my son to get here, so I have someone to play with." Guess the 100lb lab just isn't cutting it right now!

3 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

Be patience, he will come when he is ready:) Rest NOW while you can, take advantage of ALL the sleep you can get. Can't wait to meet him though!!!

Corn said...

Oh yeah, I totally agree, get some sleep now because it will be a thing of the past before you know it.....give me a call next week if you want to play :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the nursery!! This is just what I am picturing..I really like the paint :) I remember the last week of pregnancy...it's kinda a big pain in the butt with all that waiting!! Can't wait to hear about how it all goes and am so excited to see your little one! Love the name Noah!