Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas continues...



Before January gets away from me and my free time dwindles, I thought I'd post some pics from our second and third christmas celebrations.

It was SO great to see my cousins, especially Rick because he has been in Iraq for two tours over the past three years. He brought his fiance with him, and it was nice to meet the woman who could put up with him. (Just kidding Rick! Well, sort of).

We had a nice dinner together, hung out and did some shopping, had our gift exchange and made gingerbread houses out of graham crackers.



Then my parents came to visit for New Years and the weekend. We went out to eat for NYE and the highlight of my celebration was that the 21 year old bartender felt sorry for my pregnant self and gave me a free drink. It was a Shirley Temple. But still, free is free!

We made a nice christmas dinner "part two" and I think I have finally perfected my creme brulee recipe. Eric's Ortega Mac N Cheese was even better this time as well! We also opened gifts with my parents and had them open theirs. I was excited to get Toy Story Mania for the Wii. It is EXACTLY like the ride at California Adventures! So of course Eric and my mom and I had to try it out while my dad slept. I think he dreamed of his new light up picture that Eric got him!




It was overall a great holiday in the Sheller house. We took down the decorations and de-Christmased the house this weekend. But I have a few lingering candy canes to satisfy my Christmas void for a while!

No comments: