At the doctor yesterday he weighed 10lbs even!!!! Holy chubbs batman! The doctor was impressed with his weight as usual. He was also measuring about 10 1/2 inches. While we were waiting to see the doctor I was trying to entertain Noah with a toy, and he reached out and grabbed it from me and started shaking it around! I know to you who don't have kids you are like big whoop, but it was a BIG deal for him! Usually he just stares at the toy or my face and is like you want me to do what?! So we are off and running on learning to use our motor skills! (See video below)
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tricks are for kids
Noah had to go to the doctor yesterday because he has been really congested. He has an upper respiratory infection which is not too big a deal. We have to aspirate his nose and he has to sleep with the humidifier on all night. Since Eric is allergic to the mold in the humidifier, we had to put Noah in his own room last night. It was a big deal for me, and I thought I might cry. He is still so little to be all the way down the hall. BUT.... he slept until 3:00am and didn't wake again until 7:15am!!! I couldn't believe it! I am not expecting this to occur every night mind you. But it certainly was nice to get one good night of sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment