Monday, March 15, 2010

Uphill battle....and I am losing

This is going to be a short post because a) Noah could wake up screaming at any moment, and b) there is not a lot to say about this week that can't be summed into a few words: growth spurt. Noah is having his 6 week growth spurt and it is causing a lot of anxiety in his zombie-like parents. Plus throw in the time change, and well, I am EXHAUSTED! So here are some pics from this past week displaying the ONLY times when Noah is not crying (no joke).




He LOVES his bath time! It is one of the only things that can soothe him lately, so we have been giving him a bath every night. I am going to post a video of his bath time soon. For now, wish us luck that this "bad" period doesn't last too long.

1 comment:

emily said...

aww, the dreaded Growth Spurts! good thing he's SO CUTE!!! ;>