WOW! It has been a whole month since I posted anything! It has been a very busy month though, so not much time to stop and relax. We have been on the go since the weekend before Thanksgiving!!! We moved, which was an ENTIRE fiasco and nightmare in and of itself. We still have about 1/3 of our belongings at our Visalia house because we couldn't fit it all in the TWENTY SIX FOOT U-Haul we rented!!! Geez!! And we haven't had time to go back and get the rest of the stuff because we had Thanksgiving holiday and weekend, and then Eric and I left the next week for New York City and Boston! Now, we are back in California, but not at home yet. We flew back to LAX and then my mom was kind enough to drive Noah to Ventura and we went up and met her and picked up the Squisher!!! Good Lord I missed that kid!!!! So, now he is napping in our hotel room, Eric is out taking care of work stuff and making us money, and I am waiting for Noah to wake up so we can go to DISNEYLAND!! We are going to have a baby playdate there today, and possibly meet up with my cousin Veronica later tonight!
Sooooo, needless to say I have a ton of photos sitting on my camera waiting to be uploaded and shown. For now though, I will leave you with our new house! After all the drama with the house we were supposed to rent, UGH, the Lord is good and I know better than to doubt His plans. We found this great house instead and I am so thankful! I don't even miss my house in Visalia! I miss my friends there a lot. But not my house!
Here is Noah's bathroom (also guest bath):
This is part of the backyard, the pool and a patio goes off to the left side, and a gated yard with an orchard goes off to the right side:



No comments:
Post a Comment