This is my last post in 2010, and I have to admit I am a little sad to let it go. This year was such a memorable one with the birth of our son. Of course our lives have been completely altered forever by his presence - in both positive and difficult ways. 2010 challenged my marriage, my personal identity and at times, my very sanity. But it also gave me some of my most cherished memories to date. And for that, I am sad to let it go.
But in 2011 I will be a mom to a one year old! Crazy!!! And I will be going back to work full-time (for the first time as a mommy), AND we can look forward to many great memories with our families now that we live so close to them.
So do I have an resolutions this year?? I am sure Noah (and Eric) would wish that I would resolve to take fewer photographs. While I would resolve to capture MORE of my families little moments. And I seriously need to get back into an exercise routine! I know that I am not over weight or anything, but I am totally out of shape and I haven't put my running sneakers on in at least 3 months! Of course all of the usual resolutions are applicable as well, like try to be more understanding and compassionate toward others, build a stronger marriage with Eric, be a more balanced person, etc.
I don't want to do a retrospect of 2010 in photographs on this post because, let's face it, it will mostly be of Noah. And I will save that for his first birthday. So for now, here is a brief look at Noah's first Christmas.
He LOVED egg nog! I think he would swim in it if he could!
Noah with his cousins at Christmas with Eric's family
Learning the Sheller BBQ techniques with Daddy and Grandpa Sheller
Christmas dinner at our house! Eric made yummy macaroni and cheese, and a delicious prime rib in the BBQ.
Happy New Year to one and all!!! May 2011 be full of exciting new opportunities and may it also remind you of the great things that have been there all along!




No comments:
Post a Comment