Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beach baby...or is he??



The weather here has been INCREDIBLE lately! I mean, the weather these days would be classified as a great summer day, except for the fact that it is JANUARY!! I have been trying to enjoy these days as if they were summer days though, because I am going back to work very soon. So to me, it feels like summertime is drawing to a close and I am trying to soak up as much sunshine (and baby love) as I can now!!

I have been spending a lot of time with Noah outdoors because of the nice weather. And despite the fact that we have a pool in our own backyard, we haven't been in it at all! We did however give Noah an early birthday present - a pirate ship water table! He LOVES it! And whenever he sees it outside he instantly wants to play with it and gets mad when we don't let him!

But I took him to the beach the other day and he screamed like a murder victim whenever I got remotely near the water. Hmmmm..... Had me wondering, whose kid is this??? I think he is just confused because he loves water in the bath tub and the water table. But the ocean is sort of like a mix of the bath tub and a .... vacuum I guess? And he hates the vacuum. So there you have it. The jury is still out on whether Noah will have his mother's love of the ocean. =D


I freakin LOVE this kid and his expressions!!!


No comments: