Help! My blog is having an identity crisis! I am not sure what I should do with the name of my blog now that we are in fact refugees from the Central Valley living on the coast. So far, it has been great! We have babysitters, and Eric and I can actually go out on date nights (or days) which has been so great for us. The weather has also been so nice! Our house has a pool and spa, and we sort of thought, well, we won't be using the pool much. But the past few days have been 80* and higher! In JANUARY!! So crazy! I was scrounging to find some 9 month/12 month shorts and swim trunks for Noah this week! Most of those sizes are jeans and long sleeve shirts! But I am not complaining. We have been having fun letting Noah play in the water and get to the know the beach.
I love our little family unit, and I am enjoying this new journey together!

2 comments:
What about "............... notes from a coastal girl, NO LONGER stranded in the Valley"
Hmmm good idea Emily!
Post a Comment