I completely realize how long it's been since I made an entry here, and it feels even longer to me than it's actually been! Almost like it was a lifetime ago! Noah turned one year old on February 3rd!! And that was the very last week I was a SAHM. Lucky for me I did a lot of his party planning ahead of time. So the only thing I really had to do the night before his party was bake and decorate the cupcakes! I had a lot of helping hands though from my mom, and my friend Melissa came down early to help, and Eric even decorated most of the Oscar cupcakes himself!
My friend Veronica gave me an AWESOME frosting recipe which piped really well and tasted AWESOME! I don't think Noah had any complaints either! He didn't need any encouragement or help eating his personal giant birthday cupcake!
My mom made the adorable number "1" shirt that Noah wore at his party. She is so talented and I am so lucky to have her as a mom!
The party went great! My friend Margo's came with her son Lucas and he was the only other little kid other than Noah. But they didn't seem to notice or mind. Plus, the adult to kid ratio was a lot more tolerable that way!
AND Noah ended up getting SO sick that night and remained sick (struggling with a 104* fever off and on) for over three weeks! He is just starting to feel better this week! It was such fate that he managed to be well rested and healthy enough just to make it through his party! I was so happy and got some great photos to remember the day forever!

No comments:
Post a Comment