Monday, March 28, 2011

Poor, Poor Cienzo

That is all I can say to him most days "poor, poor Cienzo." To say that Noah loves his puppy is a huge understatement. And to say that Cienzo despises the baby doesn't do it justice. But to his credit, Cienzo is very gentle with Noah and I think every day he must have an internal struggle, the dialogue of which probably sounds about like this "I must NOT bite his chubby little fingers off, I must NOT!"

Here is a little example of what I am talking about, enjoy:


Just two cute not to share! Noah does this at least once a day! I think we may be looking at Ritalin in the future!!

And as a side note, my poor, poor blog has been neglected and probably will continue to be neglected for the foreseeable future. Life as a working mom is involves a lot of balls up in the air. It was hard work being a SAHM, maybe even harder than working. But the big difference is, any free time I had before is now replaced with a job. So, I go to work at an office, and then I come home and work at home. No free time until 8:00pm bedtime, and that is of course after I clean up dinner and the high chair and the milk container that got thrown across the room...and then pick up towel and dirty clothes from bath time....so now you are looking at maybe 8:30 before I even get a chance to sit down. And the weekends?? Don't even get me started!! That right there is the biggest difference. When you are a SAHM, you slowly work on the "chore" stuff all week so that when the weekend is here you can just enjoy your child and hang out as a family.

As a working mom my weekends go one of two ways: Scenario one - I spend most of the waking hours washing laundry, folding laundry, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, ALL while trying to entertain and care for a toddler. Scenario two - I say screw the chores, spend time with my family, and let the dirt and laundry pile up. In my case, I have gone with the ladder scenario quite often the past few weekends and my house is just getting to be unlivable. It has become necessary for me to find a house cleaner and ASAP. Once I do that, maybe just *maybe* my free time will become a little more, well, free. And then I can check into the blog world a little more often. Until that time, sorry if I don't write again for another 30 days. Take comfort in knowing I am out having a good time with my family!

1 comment:

Emily B. said...

Seriously!!! That is the cutest video!!! Noah just wants to play and Cienzo is like going about his day, trying to ignore him. Hahaha. I love it!