Thursday, April 7, 2011

How I Roll (or spin)

This is how Noah plays with his spinning race track. He gets in it and sits down. You can hear the motor burning up every time he does it, and I just know that one of these days its going to stop turning all together!



I think we are (finally) on the verge of walking. I don't want to jinx it but I hope to be posting some video or photos soon! He took about 3 or 4 steps to Eric and I last weekend, and he is getting more confident trying to stand up. For now though, he is a speedy crawler and that's just fine!

Life for us hasn't really slowed down, but maybe we have just started to run faster. It doesn't seem quite so unmanageable right now even though it's busy. I have lots of other stuff to say but I think I will have to save it for another post because I am tired and I still need to try and workout before bed time! We are running the annual Strawberry Stampede in about six weeks and before this week I hadn't really run or worked out since...oh, I don't know...before Disneyland I guess?? Jeez! I hate to admit that! No more slacker though - gotta get in gear so I can survive the 5k!

Good night cyber space!

No comments: