We are finally mostly settled into this "new normal" here back on the Coast, and though it is only temporary, I feel a little bit like I am at home. Especially now since I have my computer set-up, and am able to upload my photos. I have been a busy photo-taker! In fact, I am pretty proud of myself how well I have kept up on this Project 52. I have a LOT os posting to catch up (this week should be 15/52- yikes!!)
But first,
5/52
This is Noah Everett, my Noah's BFF. In fact, he just told me today that Noah Everett is his best friend in the WHOLE world! The sad news is that Noah Everett, and his sisters Hannah and Marley (and his mama Jenni, whom I miss dearly) live in Alabama. We really miss them. Like, a lot. Pretty much every day that Noah Andrew didn't have preschool, he was trying to figure out a way to spend the day with Noah E and his sisters. And the most fun part was that they just lived a few houses down from us! We are so sad to have them so far away now. But, it has also been fun to have a pen pal! This photo was the last day they all played together. Miss Jenni had brought over a Lego Hero Factory guy for Noah A to take on the plane ride to California (as well as some candy treats), and they all built the Lego together. We have to credit Miss Jenni for teaching us to separate the Legos by color before we look at the "rerections" (as Noah calls directions), for an extra bit of educational fun!
TO NOAH: I hope that you and Noah E remain friends your whole lives! I would love to see you guys grow up visiting each other and decide to go to the same college and roommate together! I know that is highly improbable, but I DO hope you will be a part of each others' lives for a very long time.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment