Easter party and egg hunt at his preschool. He was so excited to wear his chocolate bunny shirt! And consequently because I am still trying to catch up on all of these Project 52 posts, the week that I am posting this (May 5th) is actually about three weeks after this was taken, and we have since registered Noah for a different pre-K program. We are going to be taking a little time off from school this summer, and then he will start at the new school. I am really pumped about what the new school does to prepare kids for kindergarten. I hope that it all actually works out. I feel bad for moving him so many times, but this kid is so adaptable. He is always excited to go to a new school and make new friends.
NOTE TO NOAH: When we went to tour the new school and meet the director you were a little shy and quiet. When we got back in the car I asked you if you liked the school, and you said "Yes! It is totally awesome Mom!" I said "it is? Why is it totally awesome?" And you said "because they had an Optimus Prime toy in the big room!" So, there you have it.


No comments:
Post a Comment