Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Hair Day

Okay, so my hair dryer blew up on me this morning (I am talking sparks and everything) mid-blow dry. Not good. And my hubby did not have the same level of hysteria that I did. Our conversation when like this:

Me: ahhh my hair dryer just caught on fire! Run to Target and get me another one!
H: Target won't be open at 7:00am.
Me: Well what am I supposed to do? I have a trial today! I can't go to court looking like a muppet!
H: Well...just, er, use that straightener-thingy.
Me: Um, okay! Why don't you just suggest that I light a candle and brush my hair over it, and hope that the heat eventually dries my hair?!? Jeez. Men really don't get it.

Guess I am going by Target after work today.

2 comments:

~cHaNnOne~ said...

I am mourning the loss a little bit, trying to find a new dryer. That one made it through six years of single life with me. :(

kitkat401 said...

I love that Shrek was not even phased by your dramatic tone used in the death of your cherished blow dryer.