I realized that today is a fateful day for a large group of law students. Bar exam results come out!!! I remember that horrible experience like it was yesterday. It is so nice that the Bar examiners take delight in ruining your holiday. Results, one week before Thanksgiving. Awesome. Little old aunt Pearl says to you as the whole family sits around carving the turkey and passing the yams, "so, sonny, are you a big shot attorney yet?!"
If only. I feel for you examinees out there.
I am sending out my good vibes, hoping that everyone has a happy night. I am going out to dinner tonight. I think I will have a TALL glass of wine, and be glad that that phase of my life is long over!!
And as an aside, this day reminds me of how far we have come. And I never would have made it through the "war" of law school and the Bar, without my war-buddies. I miss you all very much! I hope you, too, are enjoying your evening!

(My law school friends at my wedding, compliments of Photography from the Heart)

No comments:
Post a Comment