Today is such a paradox, it is both Monday and Friday all at once. I did NOT want to get up this morning (especially since Cienzo was creating sucha nice warm blanket) and it was a typical Monday morning, until I remembered that I have tomorrow OFF!! So YEA! I get to sleep in tomorrow! It is definitely helping me get through the day!
Anyway, the purpose behind the post: I came across the new trailer for Marley & Me, and I cannot WAIT to see this movie! When I read the book I laughed so hard I cried; mostly cried because my dog has done some bad "Marley" stuff. But it is such a great story and it is coming out on Christmas Day, so that tells you what a heart-warmer it will be. I wish I could sneak Cienzo into the theatre as a seeing eye dog or something....
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809995057/trailer
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment