Thursday, December 11, 2008

Making friends

We were at Kohls the other night and I saw this gingerbread pillow that was just too cute, I had to get it to put out on the couch for christmas. So as we were checking out we saw that they had books and stuffed animals for $5 each and all the proceeds benefited the Kohls for Kids charity. Eric saw this little stuffed guy and had to get him.



We brought it home for Cienzo (why not? It's for charity) and we thought it wouldn't last long with all of those limbs to chew off. BUT he went for the PILLOW!!! I was like NOOO!! Wrong stuffed thing dude! Then once the crisis was averted and he realized which one was actually his toy, he went for it whole-hearted. But days later.......

Cienzo is very sleepy..........



and he has a new best friend.....



Curious George goes everywhere with him, and I even caught it underneath his arm while he was sleeping the other day (but I didn't get to the camera quick enough!)



Aren't they cute?
I am still waiting for the day when I walk through the door and find Gingy murdered in a pile of stuffing.

No comments: