Monday, December 15, 2008

Over the river and through the woods...

I realize that to some people in the world, going on a trip to the Bay would not be that exciting. But, as you can gather from the name of my blog, I relish any chance to get the heck out of here. Although I must say that the weather in the city and the weather here are about equal these days: cold, rainy and wintery! It is the best time of year to live here. But it's not enough to keep me from going to my friend Terri's annual christmas party. I had such a great time hanging out with my good friends over there. I am so blessed, truly. Here is the whole troop, including newest member Audra.



Gosh, these guys are great! I am so glad we all make the effort to stay friends.

Eric and I hung out a bit on Sunday and did some shopping with Christy in Union Sq. We ddidn't last long though because none of us thought to bring an umbrella. Still - a rainy day in the city is nothing to be complaining about!

All in all, it was such a great weekend! Thanks guys for a fun time, as always!
The snow is supposed to be down to 1500 ft tonight. Let's hope hope for a snowy day schedule!

No comments: