This time of year makes me both happy and sad at the same time. My gramma LOVED Christmas more than I can even explain. She took such pleasure in decorating the house - it was a weekend project. And she loved to have my sister and I over to make our special cookies, and each time we went to her house we got a treat out of the nativity calendar. I now have the calendar hanging in our house, and each day I glance at it, I am reminded of her love, and my cup runneth over. I miss her so much these days. I am looking forward to my mom and sister coming to my house on wednesday. We will make some more cookies, and prepare the Christmas casserole, and I know my gramma will be smiling down on her girls.

Merry Christmas Gram!

No comments:
Post a Comment