Sunday, January 4, 2009

Goodbye weekend

Well there is only two more days of Christmas left. As I mentioned before, it has made me sad. But at least winter is still here. Unfortunately, winter brings with it illness. And I woke up at 3:00am this morning with a headache and body aches, and I felt like my saliva had glass in it. Not good. It may have to do with being outside yesterday when it was really cold. I took down the outdoor christmas decorations and provided beverages to Eric and his friend Jesse while they built Cienzo a new dog run. Why did we wait until winter to have this brilliant idea?! All rational escapes me at this time. But Eric is like a freight train once he gets going on a project, there is no stopping it. So today I stayed in my pj's on the couch, drank chai tea (with a nice mix of NyQuil) and watched all the Hallmark Christmas movies I could. I HAVE to go to work tomorrow because I have court to prepare for on Tuesday, so hopefully tomorrow finds me a little better.

Here is the culmination of all of their hard work yesterday. BTW I know I mentioned this before, but I just *love* my new lens! I took these photos at about 5:00pm when there was only a small amount of light left from the sun, and the result in the photos looks like it is in the afternoon outside. Ahhh.....
Cienzo is anxiously awaiting his return to the "wild"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am VERY impressed with the dog run! Nice job boys...uh hem, men!

Corn said...

Ah, what a nice job your hubby did! I am so impressed with your camera! I need info about it! I just emailed you. Hope you are feeling better! :)