This weekend we saw the sun for the first time in about 2 weeks! It was super deceiving though because it was VERY cold. At 11:00am yesterday it was still 39 degrees! But I am happy to say that after four days of antibiotics, I am feeling much better. I am just about over this sinus infection. When I went to the quick care clinic on Thursday, I got the hippy granola doctor who prescribed me the z-pak, but told me I should only take it if I needed it... and proceeded to lecture me on the adverse affects of antiobiotics and killing good viruses... I interrupted her with the statement that my body is not really my temple at the point when my snot is coming out neon green and I can"t sleep through the night. She gave me the Rx (along with a faux prescription for rigorous "nasal cleansing" I should try BEFORE I use the drugs. Yeah. Right.) So I am better rested and ready for the week now. I was able to supervise the completion of our back yard. We now have grass! I hung out inside a lot this weekend though, just so I could fully recover. Cienz hung out with me a lot too, and when I was straightening up the master bedroom he decided to jump in the tub and then jump up to the window sill and look down on the boys working. The lighting was perfect through the blinds so I snapped some great photos.
The bad news: I now have a doctor, an eye doctor, a dentist and a woman doctor here, so I guess I am fully a resident of the valley now. I hear the fat lady singing...
Sunday, January 11, 2009
The sun will come out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment