Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random thoughts...

Emily tagged me on Facebook! about "25 Random Things About Myself", and I decided to post it here too. Enjoy!


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I am deathly frightened of birds, any kind, from parakeet to eagle.

2. I am secretly a fan of Hanana Montana. I wouldn't say obssessed, but the show is funny and some of her songs are catching...whatever...don't judge.

3. I am not-so-secretly obssessed with Disneyland! It really IS the happiest place on earth!

4. I HATE when Eric says "whatever", it irritates me to no end, like, oh you are not worthy of an actual response.

5. I have a huge sweet tooth, and love all forms of sugar from fruit to chocolate brownie icecream

6. I never planned to do what I am doing, but somehow I actually like my job. Honest.

7. When I see rays of sunshine peeking through early morning clouds, I feel closer to God. I've felt this way ever since I was a little kid.

8. I actually enjoy spending time with my husband. I would rather be with him any where in the world, because even if the place sucks, he and I always have fun together.

9. When I am having a bad day or feeling low, I listen to Christian radio, and it cheers me up.

10. I like beer. Not wine. Not cocktails. BEER!

11. The car is a sacred place. I do my best thinking/crying/phone calling there.

12. I drank my way through 5 different countries. (see #10 above)

13. I hate cigarettes, and can't understand why people do that to their bodies.

14. For the past two years I have been a team captain for our local Relay For Life.

15. I really look forward to being a mom some day.

16. I am not very talented in much of anything, but I can bake a MEAN apple pie!

17. I feel that Dance, Dance Revolution is just as much of an exercise regim as the gym!

18. I *heart* everything about New York City! Even before I got engaged there.

19. I miss my gramma almost every day of the last 10 years. And I have dreams about her being alive on a regular basis. Weird.

20. Tina Fey is flat out funny, there is just no topping her comedic timing.

21. When I was a kid my mom would take me and my sister to the library for FUN! I still enjoy stepping into a library. (well, not the law school library, but you get my point).

22. I have an outstanding balance with both the Santa Maria public library and the Visalia library. The one from SM is about 10 years old.

23. I cried like a baby when I read Marley and Me! I love my dog like a person!

24. My sister and I are just as close to our cousins as we are to each other.

25. When I grow up, I want to write a book. Maybe for children. Maybe for dogs. Maybe a book about dogs for children....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your "beers in Europe" re-cap. Mom especially liked it when I was reading it out loud to her! lol