He had installed wood floors in our house!!! I was so excited! I had been wanting wood floors ever since we had bought our house. He and his friend Matt had worked day in and day out since I left on Friday to try and get it done before I got home. The plan was to move everything back in and be sitting on the couches when I got home, like oh hey you're back, notice anything?! But it proved to be a little more difficult than they had expected.
I am guessing these photos were taken somewhere around 2:00am! ha ha!
He is such an awesome guy! I can't believe he did that for me! And he even thought to take photos and document the event. I can never question why I married him. I have to get sappy for a minute, I apologize, but every day is valentines day for me!!
I will post a picture of the final product with the furniture all moved back in soon.

1 comment:
Gag me! Just kidding, what a nice hubby you have. You two are super sweet!
Post a Comment