Friday, March 13, 2009

Are We Human?

Appropriately titled post, as you will see. I was able to spend some time with my friend Summer and her 19 month old daughter Audra last weekend. Now, being a not-quite-two-year-old person, Audra is quite curious about things we take for granted, and VERY entertaining! She is also fearless. I think this is something we lose as we get older. But man this kid has nerves of steel! Ever since she was not even one year old, she walks (or crawls) right up to my dog, who, when standing on all fours is about 4 inches taller than her. But they seem to be a good team. Audra is learning about being human, and my dog thinks he IS human!




I forgot to mention that Vincienzo turned two years old last Saturday! Happy Birthday Bug! And yes, he is sitting on our couch. Upright. Ready to fall asleep. Like a human.

3 comments:

Corn said...

Much more fearless than my son who screamed in fear at your dog. Although he does keep asking when we can go back and visit him.

~cHaNnOne~ said...

He is a silly one, that Alex. He wants to hang out with the dog as long as there is a screen between them!

Anonymous said...

Audra looks sooooo cute! I love her hair! Please post more pics or send me some. Summer needs to get on that! Vinnie is hilarious sitting up almost asleep.